Services & Advantages
CBCT 3D imaging technology is far superior to conventional 2D dental imaging, as it enables practitioners to visualize all dental and facial structures in three dimensions and identify potential pathologic hard tissue lesions and other abnormalities. It also provides the most accurate diagnosis and treatment planning in general dentistry, periodontics, implant planning, oral maxillo-facial surgical cases, and orthodontics. It is crucial for your dentist to have the most accurate and complete information to properly plan your treatment. Unlike traditional x-rays, the Cone Beam CT image is a three dimensional computerized image that enables your dentist to very carefully and precisely diagnosis and plan your treatment. Safe and reliable 3-D cone beam imaging provides that information, with a host of additional advantages for both you and your dentist.
Advantages of 3-D Cone Beam imaging for patients
- No pre-scan preparation needed
- Your scan only takes 18 seconds, it's quick and painless!
- Significantly reduced radiation and greater accuracy than conventional medical CT machines
- 3-D images rather than "flat" dental pictures to visualize "inside" skull and jaw bone
- Infinite number of views created from one scan taken in seconds
- Save time, travel, and money- we will come to you
- Same day delivery
- Flexible hours at any location you choose
Facial Imaging Mobile will travel to your dentist’s office or your home or place of business. It's our convenience and customer-first focus that simplifies what is otherwise a prolonged, time consuming, and open ended process. Imagine the convenience of having a CT scan performed in our state of the art mobile platform in your driveway!